Gabrielle is a Colorado based artists, taking inspiration from rocky mountain nature and wildlife to create inviting illustrations and unique patterns. Specializing in surface design, she strives to push her talent in the field to new heights and work with fellow artists and creative minds.
University of Colorado Denver
BFA in Illustration | 2019 - 2021
School of the Art Institute of Chicago
2016 - 2018
OFFICE OF DIGITAL STRATEGIES & COMMUNICATION | 2020 - 2021
Responsibilities included designing graphics, logos, and icons as well as webpage layouts for both CU Denver and Anschutz websites and offices.
• Developed graphics and layout design for the new Lynx Central homepage
• Successful redesign and fun illustrations brought significant traffic to Undergrad Admissions page.
• Illustration (Traditional & Digital)
• Pattern/Surface Design
• Screen Printing
• Adobe Suites (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
CU FACULTY COMMUNICATIONS COMMITTEE | 2019 - 2020
Responsibilities included designing and executing digital and print collateral for the Faculty Communications Committee interactive faculty guide.
• Organized all faculty resources from the four Universities of Colorado (Anschutz, Boulder, Colorado Springs, and Denver) into one easily accessible guide.
• Good Communication
• Agile Methodology / Multitasking • Creative Problem Solving
SELF EMPLOYED | 2016 - Present
Responsibilities included designing and developing commissioned illustrations, graphics, and logos.
• Designed graphics for The Gem And I website, instagram, and packaging as well as promotional campaigns.
BOUNTY x SELFMADE DESIGN COMPETITION | 2021
Pattern Design Finalist & Scholarship Recipient
SAIC MERIT SCHOLARSHIP | 2016
NEXT STAGE ART GALLERY | 2021
Pages of Peter Pan
54th YOUNG PEOPLE'S ART EXHIBITION | 2016
PPCC FALL ART SHOW | 2018
Drawing 2nd Place